Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Adios September

Today is the last day of September. October is going to be a very busy month for me. I have the Wiggles concert, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Halloween (which still consists of finding Rianne a costume) and then moving on the 31st as well. In between October 1st and 31st I have to start and finish packing. I'm presently looking for bubble wrap so I can pack up my breakables that won't be getting used. We have to go to Value Village and buy old blankets to wrap our furniture in so nothing gets scratched up. Rianne's crib took a beating on the move here last year because it wasn't protected in the U-HAUL trailer.

I still have some Real Estate stress because Canada Post can't seem to deliver our deposit cheque to the proper address this time .. when it MATTERS!! One already got sent back to us. So much for Xpress Post. Spending over $14 to mail it out and then they want another $14 and change to return it to sender. Take it and shred it because you aren't getting another penny from me! We're still waiting to see if the replacement cheque gets to them. We had to amend the conditions date once already as a result of Canada Post's incompetence.
I guess one good sign is the house is no longer listed on the web site. That's promising.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.