Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Adios January

It's hard to believe that it's the 27th of January and Rianne and I were at the park this afternoon and we weren't bundled up like an Eskimo. It is +2 Celsius here today and all the rain we had yesterday really ate away at the snow.
She had an absolute blast going through the puddles with her rain boots on. It was fabulous to get out for some fresh air and exercise. I wasn't about to let a beautiful day go to waste. The housework will still be here to tackle later ... get out and burn off some energy!! We walked the trails in the park and then Rianne went to the playground. She was on the slide and I sat on the swing and watched her ... then she noticed a big mud puddle and that was the end of the slide.
As soon as we got home I stripped her down and threw her clothes right into the washing machine. Not sure now white her socks are going to be anymore.

I started dieting last week. Well working out on the Wii Fit and eating better (portion control) and keeping a food diary.
Here's my progress so far:
Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



It's a work in progress but so far so good. I hope I can keep it up this time and not fall off the wagon like I did a couple of years ago.

Ahhhh the house is starting to become a home. We're still adding our personal touches to the place. We have a long way to go but that takes time and money. We have the time, just not the latter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.