Saturday, September 8, 2012

First grade!

Yes, my little 2006 Aries baby started grade one on Thursday!
She got on the bus. Same driver as last year. Too bad she didn't get off that same bus at 2:30. I almost went into heart failure! The school put her on a different bus because her file has the wrong address!! WHAT? ?? 

We live on ******* STREET and there's a road with the same name but in AVENUE form in town. I've lost count how many people get our address confused. 
Thankfully while I was on the phone with the school (thank you cell phone), another bus arrived and she was on that one!!! 


Yesterday she was on the right bus and we watched for the other one (from the day before) and it didn't stop where it did the day before. Rianne told the driver where her stop was (smart girl) so he stopped specifically for her. 


According to her she loves grade one though. We'll see how that carries out through the year when she realizes that more is going to be asked of her in the reading and writing department.







First day of grade one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.