Monday, June 8, 2009

Another Manic Monday ...

... wish it were a Sunday ***
Rianne woke up wet this morning so it's a good thing she was wearing an Easy Up. She woke up dry yesterday morning so it's hit or miss right now and I'm not willing to gamble and allow her to sleep in real undies just yet.

I was supposed to start a diet last week but it didn't happen. What else is new? I am extremely hard to motivate but after seeing pictures of myself from yesterday on the playgrounds with Rianne I suddenly feel very motivated!
I'm going to weigh myself in a second to see what the numbers are. Not looking forward to stepping on the scale but it has to be done. I have my jug of water all filled and ready to consume today. It's about 8 glasses worth or so, according to the label. What a battle this is going to be but I did it once before so I know I can go it again. Luckily I didn't gain too much weight back after my last loss a two years ago.

Alright I stepped on the scale and it didn't break. I've lost 2 lbs since weighing in last Monday. Better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.