So yeah, I rearranged Rianne's bedroom yesterday. Big mistake!
I should have known better because she doesn't take to change easily and last night was proof of that. She was still awake at 10 PM in her room, getting into trouble. Taking the vent cover up off the floor, messing with her stuffed b ears, screaming .. you name it!
Finally at 10 PM I went in and threw her room back into the order it was in before I moved things and she went to sleep and slept all night and even woke up with a dry Easy Up this morning. To top it off she even ate all of her Eggo waffle (chocolate chip) too and that's a rare event for her.
I went through Hell with her last night and when I went to go to bed Jon was snoring up a storm so I took my pillows, grabbed a blanket and slept on the couch all night.
Yeah, today is going to be a long day.
Rianne has been asking to go on a bike ride since she woke up at 7:30 so I have to get some java into me, grab a shower and take her for a tour around the neighbourhood later this morning .. *YAWN*
It's 'a little after 10:00 and I'm sitting here waiting for Rianne to go to the bathroom before we head out for a bike ride. I don't know how long she can hold onto it before losing control so it's best to wait for her to pee before heading out to save from having an accident. She wants to stop at the playground as well so we very well might be gone for the rest of the morning, come home for lunch and then hopefully she'll be tired enough to nap this afternoon.
We went out for a bike ride around 10:30 and she got tired of pedaling after about half a block so we walked home and I pushed her bike. I took her jacket off and put sunblock on her and we walked up to the playground and we walked around the entire park. Just got home at Noon. She ate her lunch and she's watching the Wiggles now. Hopefully she'll go for a nap after that outing and we'll go back to play "soccer" with her Dora ball this afternoon. It's so nice out there today. Too nice to be inside that's for sure. It's so nice to have the warm weather at last. I've been waiting for it since May!
Life goes by so fast sometimes that we forget to stop, take a breath and enjoy the moments as they happen. This is my attempt to "smell the roses" ... in the moment instead of remembering them after they go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(28)
-
▼
June
(14)
- The Keachie's Weekend Adventures
- Friday Foto Session
- Our weekend adventures
- I think it's going to be a LONG day
- Hump Day
- Tuesday is in the Toilet
- Another Manic Monday ...
- Bored on a Sunday
- Horray for Saturday!!
- Dare I say she's trained?
- I should be a mascot
- Ramblings of a bored SAHM
- From renters to real estate
- Monday Monday
-
▼
June
(14)
Maggie's Musings
- Maggie
- I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment