Saturday, April 28, 2012

Aleva Baby!

Yes, this is yet another eczema post. Why? Because it's a huge part of my life having a baby dealing with it.
I found an amazing moisturizer that deserves some recognition. It's called Aleva Naturals:

It is seriously the only thing that has worked and I have bought A LOT of creams and oils over the last few months. Apparently there's an entire line of Aleva Naturals products but I only noticed the cream and since it actually works I will be stocking up on more of it this weekend. Between the lotion and the increased humidity I think I am getting on top of the rash finally. She still scratches at it when she's tired though and that's understandable since her eczema is immune related and your immune system weakens when you're tired hence the itching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.