Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Little Butterball

Yes, this is regarding Autumn. 
She had her 6 month check-up this morning and when the doctor walked into the room and say autumn laying on the exam table wearing nothing but a diaper she gasped and said " wow aren't you nice and healthy" ... then she picked her up to put her on the scale and she weighed in at a whopping 23 lbs !!! She is 27 inches long and very healthy. 
Her eczema isn't a concern. Apparently it can flare up with teething so she has a long road ahead of her since she on has her bottom two teeth at the moment

 They're in better now than they were in this picture. It's about a month old. I love babies when they have just their 2 bottom teeth. Adorable!! 

It's hard to believe she's 6 months old now. Well 6 1/2 months now. Time is flying by faster than I care to admit. She a good baby though. She's mellow and has a good nature. Only cries if she's over tired or has a gas bubble.  She's a little treasure and a complete blessing.

I take her picture on the 30th of every month. Here she is @ 6 months of age:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.