Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas is for kids ...

Rianne - Dec 07-2010
When asked what I'd like for Christmas I always reply "Christmas is for children, I don't need anything" .. which is very true. 
I decided to attempt to take some Holiday themed pictures this evening and The one posted above is one of them. Seeing the excitement and wonderment in Rianne's eyes makes all the lights, decorations and chaos worth it. 

I am looking forward to the 24th. We'll go out looking at Christmas lights when it gets dark and then come home, get Rianne ready for bed and then by about 10 or 11 PM we will start the fun and then wait until she wakes in the morning to begin the excitement! 

The older she gets the more fun it gets BUT it also means you have to be more sneaky too. You can't pull the wool over the eyes of a 4-year old as easily as you can when they're younger. I'm starting to think she could very well be one step ahead of me most times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.