I love watching Steven and Chris on CBC (not a promotional plug, It's strictly my opinion). They a breath of fresh air considering the other talk shoes on the air lately. Just how many shows can be done about paternity results anyway? (You know who I am referring to).
Since it's the Holidays I wanted to share these wonderful gift wrapping ideas. They can be used at any time .. all you have to do is change up the ornaments and color schemes. It's so nice to see beautiful gift wrap under the tree instead of the boring commercial wrapping paper.
Happy Holidays!!
Steven and Chris | DIY: Gift Wrap
Life goes by so fast sometimes that we forget to stop, take a breath and enjoy the moments as they happen. This is my attempt to "smell the roses" ... in the moment instead of remembering them after they go by.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Maggie's Musings
- Maggie
- I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment