Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm a Swaggernaut

I love Swagbucks
For those of you who are unsure of  what Swagbucks is. Here's a brief explanation. 


It's basically a search box/web site that I use to do my online searches. Sometimes I win "swagbucks" which I redeem for amazon.ca gift cards. There are many other things you can cash your swag bucks in on. Amazon is just my preference because of their variety of merchandise.
I'm not a die hard swaggernaut though. There are people out there who hunt and search for swag codes all day, getting more of these online bucks and getting more prizes. 
To date the only tangible merchandise I have cashed in for is the new Eclipse movie from the Twilight saga. It should be arriving any day now. 
Not too shabby for doing nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.