Monday, March 26, 2012

Eczema

Autumn has been diagnosed with eczema. It's only on her face so that's enough to be thankful for. She would be even more miserable if it was covering more of her little body. 
I didn't want to have to fill the Rx for the steroid cream but the OTC and off the shelf creams weren't working so it was my last resort. Tomorrow is the last day of the 10 day application cycle and it's not completely gone and she gets flares off and on through the day so I don't know what's going to happen in the future. It's keeping it well hydrated that's half the battle. 

She's still her pleasant little self though. Bless her heart. Full of laughs and smiles all the time. She is a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.