
A few days ago I noticed the coins for Rianne's Fisher Price cash register were missing. I questioned her and she told me she hid the coins so the little guy I've been babysitting this month couldn't play with it. I was NOT happy at all. I have spent days looking everywhere for the coins. This morning when I was getting a diaper out of the package to change little man's diaper I heard a clinking sound, reached my hand into the package and there, at the bottom were the 6 missing coins. It wasn't Rianne's doing at all so I don't know why she said she did it. Then again maybe she DID do it and framed the little man by putting them in his belongings. Very sneaky on her part if that's the case. I told her if she didn't do it, then she shouldn't be taking the blame because that will potentially get her into trouble in later years.
Now, why didn't I find the coins yesterday or the day before since I've been changing diapers?? Maybe I live in a haunted house and the spook is playing mind games, or there are pixies about and they are hiding things, making me crazy .. LOL.
Either way .. the coins have been located and I can cancel the APB I have out on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment