Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cat strollers

I must be out of my ever loving mind to be even considering this contraption. Have you seen those strollers for cats
Before having cats I saw them at a pet store in Edmonton and thought it was a great idea and very functional for getting your cat out of doors for fresh air while keeping them safe at the same time but could never imagine pushing one through the street. 
Maybe I'm getting a tad senile but I think I want one for Tabatha and Gilbert. You see, Rianne loves pushing the cats in the stroller. I unpacked her Quinny Zapp stroller a couple of weeks ago in order to transport the little man I was babysitting and she was zooming around the house with either one cat or the other so she may very well enjoy taking them outside for walks in a stroller of their very own.
Here's where it gets questionable ... people will think it's adorable that a child is pushing her kittens in a special stroller. I have visions however of her giving up on the chore half way through the walk, leaving ME to push the cats back home and the town folk will think I'm a complete nut. 
It's funny how things are just darling when a child does them but as soon as you reach adulthood that same task seems ridiculous and straight jacket worthy. Life would be way more fun if we could just throw caution to the wind and keep living as carefree and a child.

If you have one of these cat strollers ... have you been reported to the mental hospital as a possible candidate yet? or .. if you have seen such a site in your town .. have YOU been the one to call the authorities to report a possible escapee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.