Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Impressive

Rianne likes staying up until it gets dark enough for the solar butterflies to come on. Sometimes she stays awake but most times not because they don't come on until it gets dark enough and right now that's about 9:30-ish. Last night was one of the nights she got to see them because it was so dull out they came on a bit early. 
She was in my bedroom window overlooking the flower garden where I have them all strung up in a tree. They were twinkling and blinking and she was acting like it was first time she's seen them (it wasn't). At one point she said to me .. "oh Mommy they are so impressive" ... whoa, say what?? I don't know where she picks up these words and is able to use them properly in a sentence but she stunned me with this statement. I laughed and said "yes Rianne they certainly are impressive" .. then she went to bed .. all impressed with her solar twinkling butterfly lights.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Maggie's Musings

My photo
I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.