Who is this Jones family that everyone is trying to keep up with? This post has nothing to do with me personally trying to keep up with anyone .. it's about the Province of Nova Scotia .. Halifax in particular attracting big retail chains and keeping up with bigger cities.
This post comes on the heals of me discovering that there is going to be a Bath & Body Works store opening in the Mic Mac Mall in Dartmouth this Summer. I love that store and I have been sending a wish list to Jon in Edmonton to pick up soaps and stuff. Now I'm happy that I will get to shop at the store personally when it opens .. and when we get to Halifax. We don't get there often even though it's only about an hour away. Now we will have a good excuse to go .. at least another excuse. My other passion is Old Navy .. for myself and for Rianne as well as Gap Kids and The Childrens Place for her clothes.
Now, if they'd only get an IKEA in the HRM area my life would be absolutely perfect!
Life goes by so fast sometimes that we forget to stop, take a breath and enjoy the moments as they happen. This is my attempt to "smell the roses" ... in the moment instead of remembering them after they go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Maggie's Musings
- Maggie
- I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment