If you were lucky to catch the Full moon last night .. which happened on the Fall Equinox, it is known as a Super Harvest Moon and it only takes place once every twenty years or so.
My moon pictures never turn out great so what I posted above is as good as it gets I'm afraid.
There's nothing like owning an expensive camera and knowing nothing about it as far as settings are concerned in order to take decent pictures! I need a Canon Rebel for Dummies book to guide me through it.
Life goes by so fast sometimes that we forget to stop, take a breath and enjoy the moments as they happen. This is my attempt to "smell the roses" ... in the moment instead of remembering them after they go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Maggie's Musings
- Maggie
- I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment