I think having cats is wonderful but when they are the only major source of interaction for a 4 year old it can be interesting to say the least.
When my daughter goes to the bathroom she says it's the litter box and when I get her dressed she tells me it's her fur.
I just hope and pray that when she starts school she doesn't raise her hand in class and asks to go to the litter box! Can you just imagine the look on the teachers face! The first parent/teacher meeting should be interesting :)
One minute she loves the cats. The next, not so much. It all depends on her varying mood and if they are behaving or not (and most of the time hey are getting into trouble).
Rianne and the cats are learning to co-exist. It's easier for the cats since we got them as wee little kittens than it's been for Rianne who just turned 4 when we brought them home. She was very jealous in the beginning but now she's adapted and is starting to relate to them .. in more ways than is socially acceptable I suppose (getting back to the littler box scenario).
Meow!
Life goes by so fast sometimes that we forget to stop, take a breath and enjoy the moments as they happen. This is my attempt to "smell the roses" ... in the moment instead of remembering them after they go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Maggie's Musings
- Maggie
- I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment