Should I be happy about Rianne starting school?
Everyone is telling me "oh you're going to cry" .. and quite frankly, I don't think I will at all. I'm not one of those moms who cry at birthdays and milestones. I am thrilled she's growing up and becoming independent.
We are registering her on Feb. 22nd and I'm already excited about buying school supplies so I hope they give us a list so I can get started on it before the big rush in August.
Bring it on!
Life goes by so fast sometimes that we forget to stop, take a breath and enjoy the moments as they happen. This is my attempt to "smell the roses" ... in the moment instead of remembering them after they go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Maggie's Musings
- Maggie
- I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.

No comments:
Post a Comment