According to the Chignecto-Central Regional School Board as well as 94.1 East Coast FM (New Glasgow radio station) there's no school anywhere today. I am assuming yet again that there will be no story time at the library as a result but the last time I assumed it was canceled, I was wrong. I'll play it safe and phone the library after lunch to make sure this time.
We let Rianne watch cartoons again yesterday evening after the news. Something that doesn't happen often. Why? Because the new My Little Pony show was on and she LOVED it. She woke up this morning looking to watch it again and she's been mentioning it after EVERY show all morning. "Maybe it's coming on next" .. ummm sorry sweetie but it only airs on Wednesday evenings and weekend mornings. I will have to verify that on the Treehouse website later on.
She even claimed to have a dream that she was flying with Rainbow Dash who is now a Pegasus and then she turned into one so there were two and they were flying around in the sky. Not sure if that was actually her dream or she just made it up because you can ask her EVERY morning what she has a dream about and 9 times out of 10 it will be about flying merry-go-rounds ... haha!!
So .. if there is no story time this afternoon it's going to be a long day for Rianne because she looks forward to going and listening to the stories, doing a craft and playing with her little friend.
Life goes by so fast sometimes that we forget to stop, take a breath and enjoy the moments as they happen. This is my attempt to "smell the roses" ... in the moment instead of remembering them after they go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Maggie's Musings
- Maggie
- I'm a SAHM to two girls. One is 6 years old and the other is 8 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment